6th October 2009
J has released Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer, a new tool designed with composers and live performers in mind. It allows you to generate harmonized notes in real time, according to the scale specified by the played chord. You can define your own harmonization tables, according to your needs.
- Hold last detected chord: If checked, the last selected chord harmonizing table will be kept when the current chord is released, until a new chord is played.
- Output incoming right hand notes: If unchecked, only the harmonized notes will be played (the original note will be filtered).
- Output incoming left hand notes: If checked, left hand notes will be outputted.
- Correct harmonized notes if chord changes: If checked, current sounding harmonized notes will be corrected and re-triggered on a new chord, if they do not match the new harmonizing table for that chord.
- L/R split: defines the split point between the left hand (chords) and the right hand (notes to harmonize).
- Harmonize: Allows you to specify which channel(s) to process (One or all).
- DestCH: Converts the resulting harmonized note's channel into the specified channel (if "same", the channel will be equal to the channel of the note that originated it).
- HarmonizedVelOffset: It allows you to specify a velocity offset which will be summed to the harmonized notes velocities. (i.e. If you play a note with a velocity of 100, and have this parameter set to -25, the generated harmonized note will have a velocity of 100-25). If set to 0, the harmonized note will have the same velocity as the note that originated it.
- Note 0 – 11: It will always correspond to the scale of the current chord.
You can stack several CMAH's together to create multiple simultaneous harmonies, by harmonizing harmonized notes.
Pricing & Availability
CMAH costs €9.99 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are included in the package.
19 Nov 2013 jBridgeM 0.82d beta released
30 Oct 2013 jBridge v1.6 Beta Now Available
13 Sep 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.72
28 Jun 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.7g
25 May 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.68
30 Apr 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.65
06 Dec 2011 jBridge updated to v1.4
05 Apr 2011 jBridge updated to v1.3
18 Feb 2010 jBridge updated to v1.19
14 Jan 2010 jBridge updated to v1.18
20 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.14
06 Oct 2009 J releases Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer v1.0
05 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.12
28 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated
22 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated