26th November 2009
Jack OS X has been updated to v0.84, which removes the requirement to use Aggregate Device on Intel Macs. It also adds a new "hog" mode and fixes some server-related bugs.
- Changed requirement to have single duplex audio device specified in preferences; now specify Input and Output devices separately (eliminates Aggregate Device requirement for Intel Macs).
- Added optional clock drift compensation mode when using Input and Output devices controlled by independent clocks.
- Added hog mode, to prevent other applications from changing sample rate of devices that Jack server is already using.
- Added notification that Jack server stopped when not using hog mode and another application changed sample rate on device(s) Jack was using.
- Fixed sleep/wake bug on Snow Leopard (10.6).
- Fixed monitor port naming in JackAudioDriver and JackCoreAudioDriver.
- Fixed bug with potential race condition at startup.
- Jackdmp / Jack2 – 1.9.4.
- JackRouter – 0.9.2.
- JackPilot – 1.6.7.
18 Jan 2012 Jack OS X updated to v0.89
28 Apr 2011 Jack OS X updated to v0.88
21 Oct 2010 Jack OS X updated to v0.87
05 Oct 2010 Jack OS X updated to v0.86
24 Dec 2009 Jack OS X updated to v0.85
26 Nov 2009 Jack OS X updated to v0.84
13 Oct 2009 Jack OS X updated to v0.83
07 Apr 2009 Jack OS X updated to v0.82
11 Feb 2009 Jack OS X updated to v0.81
18 Jan 2009 Jack OS X updated to v0.80
06 Nov 2008 Jack OS X v0.79 released
31 Jul 2008 Jack OS X v0.78 now available
14 Apr 2008 Jack OS X v0.77 now available
13 Feb 2008 Jack OS X v0.76 now available
25 Jan 2008 Jack OS X v0.75 released
05 May 2006 Jack OS X updated to v0.74
30 Jan 2006 Jack OS X v0.7.2 released
21 Jul 2005 Jack OS X v0.7.1 released
23 Jun 2005 Jack OS X v0.7 released