Jagernot has released DIN Is Noise 7.0a, a standalone musical instrument for Windows and Mac OS X. It costs $69.
This release was in development for the last 8 months and includes a new GUI that brings all the features of the software under point and click convenience rather than remembering esoteric keyboard shortcuts.
Please take a look below at recent changes made to reach this release:
- FIX for Menu > Tools > Label Vertices which didn't do anything in 7.0.
- move whole curve with LSHIFT + f
- in prep for any closed shape > waveform in future release.
- adjust color of tangent to be dimmer than the vertices.
- prune the DIN Tcl commands, remove unused ones.
- improve documentation on Tcl commands.
DIN 7.0 evaluation version:
- presents a startup message.
- fully functional but save disabled.
DIN 7.0 licensed version:
- no startup message.
- fully functional.
More details and download here.