jBridge has been updated to version 1.4.
- Fixed no sound problem with some plug-ins.
- Fixed hang that could happen with several plug-ins hosted in the same auxhost, when some where using the “integrated GUI mode” and others the “separated GUI mode”.
- Compatibility tweaks added for more versions of WaveShell’s.
- Added a button to quickly edit the settings file in the settings dialog.
- Fixed garbled audio problem with some hosts.
- Tweaked compiler performance options.
- Fixed machine-gun-like sound problem with Nomad-Phaser ( and possibly other effects ).
- Fixed problem where settings would not be saved with some plug-ins.
- Fixed issue where changing the patch in the plug-in’s GUI would not update the current patch in the main host’s preset selector.
- Fixed VST SDK version incorrectly reported.
- Fixed issue with plug-ins that use the audioMasterTempoAt opcode.
- Compatibility/Performance enhancements for automation handling.
- Other minor fixes/improvements.