- Fixed crash during startup in SAWStudio.
- Fixed crash that could happen with HALion.
- Reduced memory usage (especially relevant if you're using a 32-bit VST host).
- Unlimited number of inputs/outputs and all buffer sizes are now supported.
- Optimized resource usage.
- Auxhosts should now quit after the main host on a forced shutdown.
- Added workaround for plugin scanning problem with Kore2.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added option to reset origin and destination folders for bridging files. In some situations, user was unable to access the desired folders, enabling this option on a new scan should clear the problem.
jBridgeM is a generic VST bridge for Mac OS X (10.6+) VST hosts/plugins (up to the VST 2.4 specification).
Just like jBridge, it aims to make it possible to run 32-bit VST plugins in 64-bit VST hosts and vice-versa, as well as do 32-bit to 32-bit bridging, allowing you to use all the available RAM in your machine, overcome the memory limitations of your 32-bit VST host, or use your favorite 32-bit plugins in your 64-bit VST host.
This software is still in beta stage (and under very active development, therefore your feedback is much appreciated), but if it works well for you, you can get a full version for only 9.90€ during this period. This small fee will help to support the application's development.
22 Jan 2014 J releases PluginFlipFlop
19 Nov 2013 jBridgeM 0.82d beta released
30 Oct 2013 jBridge v1.6 Beta Now Available
13 Sep 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.72
28 Jun 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.7g
25 May 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.68
30 Apr 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.65
06 Dec 2011 jBridge updated to v1.4
05 Apr 2011 jBridge updated to v1.3
18 Feb 2010 jBridge updated to v1.19
14 Jan 2010 jBridge updated to v1.18
20 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.14
06 Oct 2009 J releases Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer v1.0
05 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.12
28 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated