30th October 2013
jBridge 1.6 beta:
- Fixed issue where, in some occasions, a "buffer already exists" message could be displayed.
- Added workaround to prevent a crash with some plugins in FL Studio.
- Fixed an issue where, in some systems, the "edit settings" button would do nothing.
- Fixed GUI glitches with some plugins/hosts.
- Fixed garbled sound problem with WaveLab and some plugins.
- Fixed crash with Metro in undo/redo operations.
- Loading data should be a bit faster now.
- Improved compatibility with Kore2.
- Added measures to prevent bridging files from being bridged ( which could cause a big mess ).
- Added compatibility measures for Adobe Audition.
- fixed a problem where some plugins would be muted after resume.
- fixed crash that could happen with Podium and some plugins.
- Fixed crash that could happen in Ableton Live when rendering to offline.
- Settings files for bridged plugins will now be saved in (..)MyDocuments/jBridge folder ( or equivalent to MyDocuments, according to your language ), for better organization.
- several other minor fixes.
jBridger tool v1.24:
- Fixed problem where some DLLs would be ignored.
- Fixed crash with Windows 8.1 in some systems.
Note: this is a beta version that you should only install if you're experiencing any problem with the current release version.
22 Jan 2014 J releases PluginFlipFlop
19 Nov 2013 jBridgeM 0.82d beta released
30 Oct 2013 jBridge v1.6 Beta Now Available
13 Sep 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.72
28 Jun 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.7g
25 May 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.68
30 Apr 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.65
06 Dec 2011 jBridge updated to v1.4
05 Apr 2011 jBridge updated to v1.3
18 Feb 2010 jBridge updated to v1.19
14 Jan 2010 jBridge updated to v1.18
20 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.14
06 Oct 2009 J releases Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer v1.0
05 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.12
28 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated