Version 1.15 of jBridge and version 1.07 of jBridger tool have been released.
Changes in jBridge v1.15:
- Some more code optimizations.
- Fixed an issue with Epicverb (and possibly other plugins), which caused its settings not to be loaded correctly and a bunch of white noise in some hosts.
- Fixed occasional opcode 13 failure with the combination of some systems/hosts/plugins.
- Fixed GUI not displayed problem in some systems.
- Added a new option: "Dirty close". This does exactly what it means and it's intended for bridged plugins that for some reason have problems when they're removed (you should only enable this option if nothing else works).
- Manual updated.
- Other minor fixes/changes.
Changes in jBridger tool v1.07:
- Fixed an issue with single file selection where DLLs ended in "64" wouldn't be recognized.
- Will now attempt to find the default VST plugin path (for 32bit plugins).