20th November 2009
jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v1.16. The jBridger tool has also been updated, to v1.11b.
- Fixed time info issues with some hosts.
- Some internal code re-arrangement.
- Fixed window error problem with some hosts with the integrated GUI mode.
- Fixed crash that could occur with Kore2 when its "morph" function was used.
- Other minor changes/enhancements.
jBridger tool updated to v1.11b:
- Added "Thorough file checking" option – checks if files are really VST plugins instead of just relying on their extension.
- Added "Replicate sub-directory structure in destination folder" option – as stated, it will replicate the directory structure of the origin folder in the destination folder, if applicable.
- Now shows the file that it's currently examining for better user guidance.
- Some minor cosmetic changes.