20th November 2009
jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v1.16. The jBridger tool has also been updated, to v1.11b.
- Fixed time info issues with some hosts.
- Some internal code re-arrangement.
- Fixed window error problem with some hosts with the integrated GUI mode.
- Fixed crash that could occur with Kore2 when its "morph" function was used.
- Other minor changes/enhancements.
jBridger tool updated to v1.11b:
- Added "Thorough file checking" option – checks if files are really VST plugins instead of just relying on their extension.
- Added "Replicate sub-directory structure in destination folder" option – as stated, it will replicate the directory structure of the origin folder in the destination folder, if applicable.
- Now shows the file that it's currently examining for better user guidance.
- Some minor cosmetic changes.
22 Jan 2014 J releases PluginFlipFlop
19 Nov 2013 jBridgeM 0.82d beta released
30 Oct 2013 jBridge v1.6 Beta Now Available
13 Sep 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.72
28 Jun 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.7g
25 May 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.68
30 Apr 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.65
06 Dec 2011 jBridge updated to v1.4
05 Apr 2011 jBridge updated to v1.3
18 Feb 2010 jBridge updated to v1.19
14 Jan 2010 jBridge updated to v1.18
20 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.14
06 Oct 2009 J releases Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer v1.0
05 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.12
28 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated