14th January 2010
jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v1.18.
- Fixed a problem which could cause CPU spikes with some plugins like melodyne.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an invalid window handle with the integrated GUI mode.
- Fixed no sound with FXpansion Fusion (DCAM).
- Better settings file internal handling.
- Added a new option to switch between the integrated and the separated GUI mode (requires plugin reload).
- Revised user manual.
- Other minor fixes / changes.
22 Jan 2014 J releases PluginFlipFlop
19 Nov 2013 jBridgeM 0.82d beta released
30 Oct 2013 jBridge v1.6 Beta Now Available
13 Sep 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.72
28 Jun 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.7g
25 May 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.68
30 Apr 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.65
06 Dec 2011 jBridge updated to v1.4
05 Apr 2011 jBridge updated to v1.3
18 Feb 2010 jBridge updated to v1.19
14 Jan 2010 jBridge updated to v1.18
20 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.14
06 Oct 2009 J releases Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer v1.0
05 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.12
28 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated