14th January 2010
jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v1.18.
- Fixed a problem which could cause CPU spikes with some plugins like melodyne.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an invalid window handle with the integrated GUI mode.
- Fixed no sound with FXpansion Fusion (DCAM).
- Better settings file internal handling.
- Added a new option to switch between the integrated and the separated GUI mode (requires plugin reload).
- Revised user manual.
- Other minor fixes / changes.