29th March 2010
jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v1.2 and jBridger tool has been updated to v1.14.
- Bridging for shell plug-ins now works correctly with main hosts that support them too. A big thanks to Waves for the tips.
- Added new compatibility option for dispatcher opcode 19 errors with some hosts.
- Added new "Run in existing auxhost" option, addressed to plug-ins that don't like multiple instances running in different processes (UAD1, GVI, etc.).
- Fixed a crash that could occur on initialization with some plug-ins/hosts when MIDI data was sent to the plug-in for the first time.
- Now creates the bridged plug-in's settings file if it doesn't exit.
- Improved startup routines.
- Other minor changes.
jBridger tool v1.14:
- Fixed crash/hang that could occur while scanning some plug-ins (jBridger tool v1.14 will only work with jBridge versions equal or above 1.2).
13 Sep 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.72
28 Jun 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.7g
25 May 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.68
30 Apr 2012 jBridgeM for Mac updated to v0.65
06 Dec 2011 jBridge updated to v1.4
05 Apr 2011 jBridge updated to v1.3
18 Feb 2010 jBridge updated to v1.19
14 Jan 2010 jBridge updated to v1.18
20 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.14
06 Oct 2009 J releases Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer v1.0
05 Oct 2009 jBridge updated to v1.12
28 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated
22 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated
09 Sep 2009 jBridge v1.1 released (+jBridger tool v1.06)
04 Sep 2009 J's MIDI Tools updated