jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v1.2 and jBridger tool has been updated to v1.14.
- Bridging for shell plug-ins now works correctly with main hosts that support them too. A big thanks to Waves for the tips.
- Added new compatibility option for dispatcher opcode 19 errors with some hosts.
- Added new "Run in existing auxhost" option, addressed to plug-ins that don't like multiple instances running in different processes (UAD1, GVI, etc.).
- Fixed a crash that could occur on initialization with some plug-ins/hosts when MIDI data was sent to the plug-in for the first time.
- Now creates the bridged plug-in's settings file if it doesn't exit.
- Improved startup routines.
- Other minor changes.
jBridger tool v1.14:
- Fixed crash/hang that could occur while scanning some plug-ins (jBridger tool v1.14 will only work with jBridge versions equal or above 1.2).