jBridgeM, the generic VST bridge for Mac OS X, has been updated to v0.82d Beta.
- Safer starting/ending routines.'.
- Better module loading / unloading.
- Improved stability for 32-bit plugins bridging.
- Fixed a problem where in some systems where the jBridgerM tool would not create the bridging files.
- Added a new option to place the plug-in's window floating above the main host's window.
- Added an option to force the bridged plug-in's window refresh. This is to overcome a problem observed in OS X Mavericks (10.9) with some plugins, were the GUIs would stop being updated when the window goes into background.
- Other minor tweaks/fixes.