30th August 2011
Sonix is a dual granulator which accepts stereo and mono audio signals. It accepts MIDI so it can be triggered with a MIDI keyboard or with the trigger button on the GUI.
Each granulator allows independent control of pitch, level, grain rate, grain size, phase, envelope and gliss. The user can selectively send MIDI to left in, right in or stereo and both granulators have level controls.
Sonix also features full automation of all controls with MIDI learn, and the grain rate of both granulators can be globally set to host sync.
- Added 2nd granulator channel.
- New GUI (graphic interface).
- Panning on both channels, only on stereo audio track.
- Added MIDI learn functionality on all controls.
- Plug-in can now be triggered from MIDI.
- Added trigger button to GUI.
- Optional host sync added for grain rate.
- Granulators can now be triggered in stereo mode or separately.
- Overall grain level control added & mix capability.
- Both granulator channels can be operated independently.
- Right click MIDI learn on almost all controls.
01 Dec 2011 JC Productionz updates Arch Avenger Pro to v2.5
20 Mar 2009 JC Productionz releases ProjectX1
22 Mar 2007 JC Productionz updates X-Flanger to v1.1
07 Aug 2006 JC Productionz releases Sonix v1.0
03 Jan 2006 JC Productionz releases Arch Avenger Pro v2.0
06 Oct 2005 JC Productionz releases X-Flanger v1.0
07 Sep 2005 JC Productionz releases Arch Avenger Pro