JC Productionz has released Arch Avenger Pro a free synth VSTi for Windows which features two voltage controlled audio oscillators, each with separate three position octave slide switches, waveform selectors, and volume controls. Oscillator 2 has separate interval control and both oscillators have fine pitch control. Both oscillators have switchable response curves.
- LFO oscillator switchable between 7 waveforms.
- Voltage controlled amplifier.
- Moog voltage controlled filter, 24db/octave, with self oscillation feature.
- Separate contour generators for VCA and VCF.
- Stereo multitap delay effects.
- Frequency analyser.
- Monophonic or polyphonic operation.
- Retrigger option in mono mode.
- Velocity control.
- 16 channel MIDI.
- Full MIDI/VST automation(can be controlled from your external keyboard).
- Sixty varied presets that show what this synth is capable of.
- 6 note polyphony.