JELSTUDIO has released Otto, a dynamic amplitude wave-shaper similar in function to dynamic normalizing or automatic gain-staging.
Some of Otto's features are:
- Fully automated with no user-input.
- Peak volume is raised or lowered dynamically to ~ -6dBFS.
- DC offset is reduced (not moved).
- Stereo imbalance is reduced (there is no channel cross-feed).
- Does not clip audio-signals that has 'overs' (handles signals hotter than 0dB).
- Works on mono and stereo signals.
- Zero latency.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Fully functional demo is available (briefly cutting sound every minute).