Jeroen Breebaart has announced Barricade Pro - a multi-factor limiter operating in four domains simultaneously. It allows waveform limiting, envelope limiting, loudness limiting, and cross-correlation limiting. Barricade Pro builds upon the free Barricade limiter plugin. It extends the freeware version with new functionality, and full control of all its parameters.
- Each section for waveform, envelope, loudness and correlation limiting is fully customizable in terms of time constants, amount of processing, and alike.
- Barricade Pro features professional signal level meters according to the Katz metering system. Metering includes digital peak, peak hold, RMS and correlation levels. Meters can be switched between K12, K14 and K20 scales.
- Barricade Pro supports processing of 64 bits audio data.
- Output bit-depth can be reduced using dithering and perceptual noise shaping.
- Sample rates are supported of up to 196 kHz.
A pre-release demo version of Barricade Pro is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows. The final release is planned for this summer.
17 Apr 2012 ToneBoosters Plug-ins updated to v2.6.1
10 Oct 2011 ToneBoosters updated to Version 2.3
05 Sep 2011 ToneBoosters 2.2 released
22 Jun 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates Red Phatt Pro to v1.0.3
30 Mar 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates Red Phatt Pro to v1.0.1
17 Mar 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates FSynth Pro to v1.0.2