5th January 2009
Jeroen Breebaart has announced the release of Red Phatt Pro, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows that provides flexible and powerful dynamics processing and supports advanced compression techniques such as upward compression, downward compression, New-York style (parallel) compression, side-chaining, dual-ratio compression, expansion and more.
- Zero latency processing optimized for both live and studio use.
- Mono and stereo operation modes.
- Support for all sampling frequencies supported by the plug-in host.
- Support for 64-bits (double-precision) audio data for high-end use.
- Mono or stereo sidechain input for broadcast or advanced music production purposes.
- Higher-order level detector with controllable filter and hysteresis for maximum control of the detected signal envelopes.
- Variable attack, hold and release characteristics.
- Ultra fast attack rates down to 0.0001 seconds and release times down to 0.001 seconds.
- Different release curves for more sonic variety.
- Dual-ratio compression / expansion curves for maximum dynamics flexibility supporting both upward and downward compression.
- Support for parallel (New-York style) compression.
- Integrated zero-latency peak limiter.
- Clear user interface and display with dry input/output curve, effective input/output curve, current input level, compressor and limiter gains for visual inspection of plug-in operation.
- Variety of categorized presets to quickly set all 19 parameters depending on the desired use case.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €10, Red Phatt Pro is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
17 Apr 2012 ToneBoosters Plug-ins updated to v2.6.1
10 Oct 2011 ToneBoosters updated to Version 2.3
05 Sep 2011 ToneBoosters 2.2 released
22 Jun 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates Red Phatt Pro to v1.0.3
30 Mar 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates Red Phatt Pro to v1.0.1
17 Mar 2009 Jeroen Breebaart updates FSynth Pro to v1.0.2