Jeversi Software has released a new version of AirTraffic Control.
- The ATC.ini file is used to configure AirTraffic Control:
- The number of channels in and out.
- The image (or just text) to use for the avatar of each channel.
- You may also provide a background image whose size determines the size of the plugin window.
- Image settings can be different for each of up to 16 programs.
- The ears are initially linked so that they may be moved together, for a more natural listening-while-walking-around experience.
- Panning of images now requires Alt-drag rather than just drag.
AirTraffic Control can now be purchased for $50.