KarmaFX - Synth Modular has been updated to v0.92.
- Patches are now selectable as presets in the host instead of the banks.
- Synth now supports more than 2048 samples latency.
- Instrument indices now start at 1 instead of 0.
- Added "freerun" mode for generators and modulators when Trigger not enabled. This means the some modules (sampler,step,envelope) are triggered when host starts and detriggered when stopped.
- User controls can now be renamed.
- Added frequency info to comb filter.
- Added value knob and manual mode to MidiData module.
- Clicking on "Synth Modular" logo now switches to simplex GUI mode and back.
- Bugfix: Blue "collapse" button in Sampler had stopped working. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Peak filter gain in Parametric could go out of range. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Modulation wires are now updated when switching Parametric filter.
- Bugfix: Modulating Comb/Allpass filter parameters caused zipper noise. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Changing knobs in control panel did not update host parameters. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Patch count would not always go all the way up to 128. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Synth sent host automation events when opening the GUI. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Loading an FXP with the GUI closed should now work.
- Bugfix: Window resize worked incorrectly in some hosts.
- Bugfix: Suspend/Resume (bypass) should now work.