KarmaFX - Synth Modular has been updated to v0.98.
- Added Additive generator module with waveform and harmonic magnitude/phase editor. Up to 1024 harmonics with support for user defined waveform presets.
- Added Early reflection level slider and modulation toggle-switch to Reverb module. Recoded the first four verb algorithms for better quality.
- Added BitShuffle effect module: A (1 to 16 bit) bit-cruncher where you can pick and shuffle bits.
- Added High Quality mode to Sampler.
- GUI: Stick drawing is now linearly interpolated when dragging mouse.
- GUI: Added stereo dB meters to Input module.
- GUI: KarmaFX Synth FX (VST effect) now loads the "KarmaFX SFX" bank by default.
- GUI: Added "Bypass" option to replace menu, making it possible to remove a module while keeping the wiring.
- GUI: Switched the "Props" and "Bank" buttons in the control panel.
- GUI: Added rangescale menu to "Tune" knob in NotePitch module. Choose between 2, 12, and 24 semitone range.
- GUI: Added support for external raw skin (resource script and BMP images) for easier skin editing.
- Bugfix: Right click on modules is now disabled when dialogs are shown.
- Bugfix: Unlink of automation controls could crash the synth. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Rename of automation controls was broken in 0.97. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Clicking on "Auto Assign Midi Control" again can now be used to stop assignment.
- Bugfix: Compressor display was not updated when collapsed. Fixed.
This beta version expires August, 2007.