16th July 2007
KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v0.99.
- Added auto-pitchbend to "Tune" knob in NotePitch module. Enable by clicking on "Enable pitchbend" in right click menu and choose the desired range.
- Changed internal buffer size to reduce overall memory usage (Unfortunately this change requires a full install, online update won't work).
- Added Stereo module with left/right volume control and -0dB, -3dB, -4.5dB and -6dB pan law panning.
- Added external waveform (.wav) import feature to the Additive module.
- Wav files can now be dragged and dropped onto the sampler module and the Additive module to load/import external samples. The Sampler can also load multiple files this way.
- Added support for module presets. Right click on caption to activate the caption popup and choose "Presets" to access the presets submenu. Presets are stored in KarmaFX_Synth/Presets and named according to module class and type.
- Changed "KarmaFX SFX" bank name to "KarmaFX Effect" (for input effects) and added "KarmaFX SoundFX" bank for synth sound effects.
- Added extra external waveforms to the Additive module.
- Added Pad module (inspired by Paul Nasca's padsynth algorithm), which features Bandwith and Bandwith Scale controls, and where it's possible to edit waveform, harmonic magnitude, harmonic profile and the overall frequency response curve.
- Bugfix: New Patch->Simple Effect was broken in 0.98. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Sidechain knob modulation won't clip to range anymore.
- Bugfix: Faster and safer memory resize functions in reverb code.
- Bugfix: Popup windows would destroy the GUI when dragged in Cakewalk Sonar. Fixed by subclassing a different window and changing the window's style flags. (Tested in Sonar 6 Trial).
- Bugfix: Missing mousewheel support fixed in Sonar, Cubase SX and FL-Studio.
- Bugfix: Trigger in Sampler module was broken since 0.97. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Sampler now outputs silence when busy loading samples.
- Bugfix: Better error handling when reading patches with mismatching parameter specs.
- Bugfix: Changing NotePitch's polyphonic mode now resets internal voices.
- Bugfix: Additive module would not restore correctly when using the built-in waveforms. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Using "Replace" module in a polyphonic patch could crash the synth. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Clicking "Rename" in Sampler would disable all right click menus. Fixed.
- Created a bunch of new patches and added some from the Flos bank.
This beta version expires October, 2007.
13 Dec 2012 KarmaFX Xmas Sale - 35% Off
25 Nov 2011 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.16
06 Jul 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular for Mac OSX Announced
11 Jan 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.10
02 Nov 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.09
12 Jun 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.08
18 May 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.07
03 Mar 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.06
25 Feb 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.05
09 Jun 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.02
07 May 2008 KarmaFX Plugin Pack v2.0 released
01 Feb 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.01
01 Nov 2007 KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0 released