9th June 2008
KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v1.02. This new release contains bugfixes and some minor new features.
- When a bank's index file is missing the synth will now recreate a new index file from the files residing in the folder.
- GUI: Added support for custom window sizes, from 400x400 to 4096x2048. [Requires fresh install]
- GUI: Control panel now snaps to its default position in the bottom of the main window.
- GUI: Added simple (undocumented) support for runtime screenshot and video recording (incl. audio) for tutorial purposes.
- Bugfix: Noise modules are now initialized with random seeds to avoid phasing effects in non-trigger mode.
- Bugfix: Synth would freeze inside Cakewalk Sonar 7.x. Turns out Sonar doesn't allow more than one stereo input, so a workaround for Sonar has been made. [Requires fresh install].
- Bugfix: Crash after importing a wav into the additive module and then minimizing it. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Improved polyphony intelligence since notecuts could happen randomly. The new scheme finds the channel with the oldest released note.
- Bugfix: SSE DAZ-mode detection could trash memory. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Range and snap options were not copied when cloning modules. Fixed.
- Manual updated (Revision 1.10).
13 Dec 2012 KarmaFX Xmas Sale - 35% Off
25 Nov 2011 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.16
06 Jul 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular for Mac OSX Announced
11 Jan 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.10
02 Nov 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.09
12 Jun 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.08
18 May 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.07
03 Mar 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.06
25 Feb 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.05
09 Jun 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.02
07 May 2008 KarmaFX Plugin Pack v2.0 released
01 Feb 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.01
01 Nov 2007 KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0 released