3rd October 2007
KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0 Release Candidate 2 is now available for download. The final version is expected to be released in the next couple of weeks. This Release Candidate expires in November.
- Amplifier will now skip streams from input modules if amplification is 0 for more than half a second. This can reduce CPU load considerably, especially with polyphonic patches. This also means that patches will consume 0% CPU when not playing and the GUI is closed.
- Tweaked synth engine performance and reduced VST dll sizes for faster loading.
- GUI: Double clicking or Shift-clicking on a wire arrow now allows you to insert a module on this wire.
- GUI: Additive and Pad magnitude editor is now log scaled for easier editing.
- GUI: Renamed all "Component" references to "Module" for consistency with the manual.
- GUI: Optimized/rewrote all waveform and curve drawing routines.
- GUI: Added anti-aliased drawing support. The level of anti-aliasing is determined by the skin.
- GUI: Added even better support for custom skins. Resource files placed in a subfolder inside the Skins folder will now be detected as a "raw" skin.
- GUI: When using raw skins, hitting Ctrl-R will now reload the chosen skin.
- GUI: Made minor edits to the default skin (colors and gfx).
- Bugfix: Pos in Sampler was disabled by accident in v0.99. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Stereo parameter in Pad module was bogus on first output sample. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Sampler's sustain was broken when in stereo or when multiple keys were held in non-polyphonic mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Clearing samples in Sampler while playing a polyphonic patch could crash the synth. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Nasty interpolation bug in delay code caused some modules to overflow. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Multiple connections to a bypassed module could return garbage. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Midi control messages like Pitchbend etc. could confuse MidiTrig module. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Portamento was broken in polyphonic mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed memory leak when replacing modules.
- Bugfix: Fixed possible crash and memory leak when out of memory while loading samples. [new in RC2]
- Bugfix: Arp could sometimes go out of sync in Pattern module. Fixed. [new in RC2]
- Created a few new patches.
13 Dec 2012 KarmaFX Xmas Sale - 35% Off
25 Nov 2011 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.16
06 Jul 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular for Mac OSX Announced
11 Jan 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.10
02 Nov 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.09
12 Jun 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.08
18 May 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.07
03 Mar 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.06
25 Feb 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.05
09 Jun 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.02
07 May 2008 KarmaFX Plugin Pack v2.0 released
01 Feb 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.01
01 Nov 2007 KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0 released