14th October 2010
KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to version 1.15 and, for the first time, it is now also available for the Mac OS X (Intel) Audio Unit platform. It costs $112 / €76+VAT for new customers.
Registered users of the Windows version that wish to register the Mac version too, can do so now and get a 50% discount. That's $56 / €38+VAT for a limited time only (and for registered users only). A Windows & Mac Bundle is available, with the same discount, for non-registered users that want both versions.
Changes in version 1.15:
- Mac version released.
- Synth reverted to use the VST 2.3 interface with the 2.4 SDK under Windows.
- Bugfix: Loading .WAV with loop-points was broken. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Synth would fail to load in older hosts under Windows XP (e.g. Cubase SX 3.x.x) due to DLL dependency. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Host parameter names would not update on Mac when renaming parameters or changing patches. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Synth now handles bogus host tempos gracefully.
- Bugfix: Mouse right button double click was not mapped on Mac. Fixed.
- Added simple Alt-left click mouse option to simulate right click on Mac (undocumented).
13 Dec 2012 KarmaFX Xmas Sale - 35% Off
25 Nov 2011 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.16
06 Jul 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular for Mac OSX Announced
11 Jan 2010 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.10
02 Nov 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.09
12 Jun 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.08
18 May 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.07
03 Mar 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.06
25 Feb 2009 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.05
09 Jun 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.02
07 May 2008 KarmaFX Plugin Pack v2.0 released
01 Feb 2008 KarmaFX Synth Modular updated to v1.01
01 Nov 2007 KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0 released