14th May 2013
Kevin Kripper has updated S8 (M4L), a multiple-track real time spectrum analyzer that allows the user to visualize the spectral content of 8 stereo tracks simultaneously.
New in v1.5:
- S8 is again fully compatible with Live 8.
- Changed GUI.
- Added a Fill/Don't Fill Waveforms button.
- Added labels to write what is showing each waveforms (saved with session).
- Added a slider to set the polling interval of the Spectroscope.
- Added a fixed dB and hz visualisation (hz visualisation is only shown when Spectroscope range is 0-22050).
- Fixed dB visualisation: was showing from -45dB to 0dB, now goes from -70dB to 6dB.
- Fixed Log/Linear button.
20 Nov 2013 Ableton releases Live 9.1 (Push updated too)
19 Nov 2013 Save 20% on all Ableton software
07 Nov 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.5
18 Oct 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.4
17 Sep 2013 Ableton announces Public Beta for Live 9.1
10 Sep 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.6