11th March 2013
Kirnu has announced that Cream pre-release version 4 is now available. Now it contains an AU version for Logic users plus several fixes and community driven feature requests.
With this release the pre-order phase ends.
Cream 1.0 pre release 4:
- New: AU version
- New: Global setting for not snapping notes in to scale when using transpose. When this setting is enabled transpose transposes notes by semitone not by scale degree.
- New: step gate is now relative to pattern gate value.
- New: Selected CC values are shown.
- Fixed: Hanging note bug where disabled tracks prevented notes to stop. For example track 2 is disabled and key range is C6-> when note C6 was played it was not stopped properly.
- Fixed: Cream ignores MIDI inputs other that 1.
- Fixed: Cream crash bug when 'copy to all' was initialized with mouse placed in bottom of the step bar.
- Fixed: Renamed Windows DLLs so they no longer contain white spaces.
12 May 2013 Kirnu Cream v1.0.2 released
14 Mar 2013 Kirnu Cream Beta 5 Now Available
22 Feb 2011 Arto Vaarala releases Kirnu - MIDI Arpeggiator