11th March 2013
Kirnu has announced that Cream pre-release version 4 is now available. Now it contains an AU version for Logic users plus several fixes and community driven feature requests.
With this release the pre-order phase ends.
Cream 1.0 pre release 4:
- New: AU version
- New: Global setting for not snapping notes in to scale when using transpose. When this setting is enabled transpose transposes notes by semitone not by scale degree.
- New: step gate is now relative to pattern gate value.
- New: Selected CC values are shown.
- Fixed: Hanging note bug where disabled tracks prevented notes to stop. For example track 2 is disabled and key range is C6-> when note C6 was played it was not stopped properly.
- Fixed: Cream ignores MIDI inputs other that 1.
- Fixed: Cream crash bug when 'copy to all' was initialized with mouse placed in bottom of the step bar.
- Fixed: Renamed Windows DLLs so they no longer contain white spaces.
29 Nov 2013 Kirnu Winter Sale for Kirnu Cream
13 Aug 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to 1.0.7
28 May 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to v1.0.4
12 May 2013 Kirnu Cream v1.0.2 released
14 Mar 2013 Kirnu Cream Beta 5 Now Available
22 Feb 2011 Arto Vaarala releases Kirnu - MIDI Arpeggiator