Kirnu Cream updated to 1.0.7
13th August 2013
13th August 2013
Changes in v1.0.7:
- Fixed: Control locking did not work properly i.e values were changed when presets were changed.
- Fixed: Swing knob bug which caused some instability in some hosts when swing was used.
- Fixed: Pattern data steps were not copied/pasted properly.
Changes in v 1.0.6:
- Fixed bug where Cream did not play when transport loop was enabled and cursor was after the loop end point.
- Fixed bug where playback stopped if RAND was used.
Changes in v1.0.5:
- Fixed: First note did not always play on Cubase.
- Fixed: Cubase looping problem.
- Fixed: MIDI learn popup menu not visible on Cubase Mac OS X.
Other Related News
26 May 2014 Kirnu Cream updated to 1.129 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Kirnu Winter Sale for Kirnu Cream13 Aug 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to 1.0.728 May 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to v1.0.412 May 2013 Kirnu Cream v1.0.2 released22 Apr 2013 Kirnu releases Cream MIDI Performer VST/AU Plug-in for Win and Mac14 Mar 2013 Kirnu Cream Beta 5 Now Available11 Mar 2013 Kirnu - Cream pre-release v4 now available (incl. AU version)06 Feb 2013 Kirnu - Cream - MIDI Performer for Win & Mac VST Now Available for Pre-order28 Mar 2011 Arto Vaarala releases Kirnu MIDI Arpeggiator for Mac VST and Win x64 (and updates to v1.1)22 Feb 2011 Arto Vaarala releases Kirnu - MIDI Arpeggiator
07 Apr 2014 Mystery Islands Music announces "Virus|HC Editor" - AU and VST librarian editor for Access Virus A, B, C and TI-range synthesizers23 May 2013 Mystery Islands Music releases JP-80x0 AudioUnit & VSTi plug-in for Mac OS X28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)