26th May 2014
Kirnu has updated Cream to version 1.1.
- Chords can now be played by using keys. The first CM slot can be played using the first key from Track Key Area. Second note triggers the second CM slot etc.
- CM Triggering feature can be enabled by mouse right click on the track selection buttons and selecting from the selection list.
- Improved looping behaviour in various hosts.
- Fixed data looper synchronisation problems.
- Fixed pattern sort order change bug when switching patterns via Pattern Sequencer.
- New feature: Patterns can be changed now with program change messages. message 0-11 changes Track 1 patterns, message 12-23 changes Track 2 patterns etc.
- Usability: Added numbers to data bars.
- New presets added.
There's a product update video, too: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEdbL2ffl0k