29th March 2005
Three versions are available: stereo, stereo with side chain, and mono with side chain. There is no latency, which makes this the ideal tool for real time performance in the studio or on stage.
- Two Compressors with VCA and Opto models.
- Two four band parametric EQs with five filter types.
- Noise Gate with soft knee.
- Wideband De-esser.
- Ten routings (interconnection between effects).
- Side Chain.
- Individual On (Bypass) switch for each effect.
- A|B comparisons.
- Silent knobs and buttons.
- 40 Presets.
- 64 Bit Internal Processing.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kS/s.
- Full VST automation.
- No Latency.
- Detailed Users Manual.
GAC-1 costs $198 but is currently available for purchase at a special introductory price of $158 until April 29th, 2005. A demo version is available for download.
12 Jul 2007 Kjaerhus Audio updates MPL-1 Pro SE to v1.02
20 Jun 2007 Kjaerhus Audio releases MPL-1 Pro Second Edition
18 Aug 2006 Kjaerhus Audio updates MPL-1 to v1.02
17 Jul 2006 Kjaerhus Audio releases Spectra v1.1
29 May 2006 Kjaerhus Audio updates MPL-1 to v1.01
28 Feb 2006 Kjaerhus Audio updates The Gold Series
19 Jan 2006 Kjaerhus Audio releases Spectra v1.0.1
03 Jan 2006 Kjaerhus Audio releases Spectra v1.0
16 Dec 2005 Kjaerhus Audio unveils Spectra
20 Sep 2005 Kjaerhus Audio updates GCO-1 to v1.1.1
22 Jun 2005 Golden Audio Channel - GAC-1 updated to v1.0.2