29th March 2005
Three versions are available: stereo, stereo with side chain, and mono with side chain. There is no latency, which makes this the ideal tool for real time performance in the studio or on stage.
- Two Compressors with VCA and Opto models.
- Two four band parametric EQs with five filter types.
- Noise Gate with soft knee.
- Wideband De-esser.
- Ten routings (interconnection between effects).
- Side Chain.
- Individual On (Bypass) switch for each effect.
- A|B comparisons.
- Silent knobs and buttons.
- 40 Presets.
- 64 Bit Internal Processing.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kS/s.
- Full VST automation.
- No Latency.
- Detailed Users Manual.
GAC-1 costs $198 but is currently available for purchase at a special introductory price of $158 until April 29th, 2005. A demo version is available for download.