3rd April 2006
Klang Labs has released version 1.0 of Daft Funk - Glitch accelerator, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- X-Y panel: X controls speed, Y controls LowPass Filter and volume optionally.
- Mode: "Pitched" means the wave will be resampled as speed is being modulated; "Grainy" means the wave will not change pitch but the grains will change size as speed is being modulated.
- Sync mode: "BPM" or "Free".
- Note subdivision selector.
- Y->Vol (Y value to Volume) button.
- Zero - X: Useful only in "Grainy" mode; this parameter is useful to avoid clicks, but if you want to go very fast you better untick this option, otherwise you'll hear an artifact in where the pitch transitions aren't smooth on very high frequencies.
- X and Y spring buttons: Enable disable spring release on them.
- Smooth knob: This smoothes out the X and Y values, high values result on slow response to quick movements, useful to make slow sweeps such as on one famous Daft Punk song.
- Grain size knob: When in "Free" mode (opposed to BPM) you can specify the grain size here.
30 Jul 2007 KlangLabs updates OverDubber v1.74
29 Aug 2006 Klang Labs updates StompBud to v1.5
06 Mar 2006 Klang Labs releases Milli Vinylli v1.5
24 Feb 2006 KlangLabs updates Sxratch to v2.1
21 Feb 2006 KlangLabs releases Sxratch v2.0
21 Jul 2005 KlangLabs updates BackMan to v1.3
27 Jun 2005 KlangLabs releases OverDubber v1.5
20 Jun 2005 KlangLabs updates Glitch
17 Jun 2005 KlangLabs releases Glitch v1.0
31 Jan 2005 KLANGLABS releases Sxratch v1.0
21 Oct 2004 Klanglabs Synodeia v1.0 released
23 Oct 2002 WNM-1 (Weird Noise Machine) beta released