26th July 2013
- Binary name changed to DC8C2.
- New plugin ID -> version 1.x and 2.x can be used together.
- NEW: preset browser.
- NEW: a third main operational mode (besides NORMAL and CLEAN) called SMASH for very fast compression action.
- NEW: three transfer curve SHAPES now: SOFT, NOSE, SPIKE.
- NEW: position of the saturation can be set to pre compression, sidechain only, post compression.
- CHANGE: new oversampling: DC8C now clearly benefits from oversampling (and additional processing inside the oversampling).
- CHANGE: reworked saturation modes.
- CHANGE: CRUSH style is now based on the new SMASH operational mode.
- CHANGE: new GUI.
- CHANGE: RANGE control uses a finer resolution for lower settings.
- FIX: initialization issues in the VST3 version.
The update is free for all existing DC8C users. It costs 20 € for new customers and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST2, VST3, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.
28 Jan 2014 Klanghelm updates DC8C to v2.2
12 Apr 2012 Klanghelm updates DC8C Compressor to 1.1
05 Mar 2012 KLanghelm updates DC1A Compressor to v1.1
10 Feb 2012 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.8.2 (incl. VST3)
27 Oct 2011 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.5.7