Klanghelm updates DC8C to v2.2
28th January 2014
28th January 2014
Klanghelm has updated DC8C to v2.2.
- FIX: overs in LIMITER mode under some circumstances.
- CHANGE: feedback signal is grabbed before the output control now: so increasing output gain doesn't lead to more gain reduction, when feedback is used for the detector (FB-MIX > 0 and EASY modes).
- CHANGE: updated feedback path to avoid "clickiness" at very short attack times and and heavy gain reduction.
- CHANGE: when using the mix control the dry mix signal is the unprocessed signal without input and output gain and without saturation.
- CHANGE: negative release PROG DEP is now possible in SMASH mode too making release times down to 2ms possible on extreme settings and high GR.
- FIX/CHANGE: attack PROG DEP is working as expected now, it's been completely rewritten and detached from the release PROG DEP. So it's easier to use both attack and release PROG DEP at the same time.
- CHANGE: internal timings of oversampled and non-oversampled operation are aligned now.
Other Related News
28 Jan 2014 Klanghelm updates DC8C to v2.217 Dec 2013 Klanghelm updates DC8C to v2.1 and releases DC1A 2 (Free)23 Sep 2013 Klanghelm releases SDRR - flexible saturation plugin for Windows and OS X26 Jul 2013 Klanghelm releases DC8C 2 for Mac & Win VST, AU & RTAS18 Jun 2013 Klanghelm releases "IVGI" free saturation and distortion plug-in for Win & Mac VST, AU & RTAS10 Sep 2012 Klanghelm updates DC1A, VUMT and DC8C (incl. RTAS support)18 May 2012 Klanghelm updates DC8C Compressor to v1.2 - Adds VST3 version12 Apr 2012 Klanghelm updates DC8C Compressor to 1.119 Mar 2012 Klanghelm releases DC8C Compressor 1.0 for Win and Mac (32&64-Bit)05 Mar 2012 KLanghelm updates DC1A Compressor to v1.102 Mar 2012 Klanghelm releases DC1A - Free Compressor for Win and Mac VST & AU10 Feb 2012 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.8.2 (incl. VST3)27 Oct 2011 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.5.705 Sep 2011 Klanghelm releases VUMT - VU-meter & trim plug-in