27th October 2011
Klanghelm has updated VUMT to version 1.5.7.
- The VU meter now has adjustable rise/fallback and a unique overshoot parameter to enable you to emulate your favorite analog vu meter.
- Additional PPM mode with adjustable rise/fallback.
- VU reference level is now freely adjustable.
- New stereo link button in the DUO version.
- Additional switchable hold needle which shows the current max vu level.
- Switchable numerical readout for the current vu level AND peak level.
- Separate Mid/Side controls in the DUO version.
- Lots of internal optimisations, which lead to much smaller file-size/RAM use (about 1/3 of VUMT 1.0).
- Smoother and even more accurate needle animation.
- Extended functionality of the peak/clip LED: the LED lights up yellow/orange when exceeding a user-defined level (your headroom) and turns red, when exceeding your (digital) clip level (adjustable from -1 to 0 dBFS in 0.01 steps).
28 Jan 2014 Klanghelm updates DC8C to v2.2
12 Apr 2012 Klanghelm updates DC8C Compressor to 1.1
05 Mar 2012 KLanghelm updates DC1A Compressor to v1.1
10 Feb 2012 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.8.2 (incl. VST3)
27 Oct 2011 Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.5.7