31st January 2005
- Record button: It records the input signal (you should click this prior to make any scratch).
- Scratching big slider: to do the actual Sxratches.
- Volume, Pitch and Smooth buttons (smoothes the scratch movements made on the big slider).
- Load Sxratch so it receives audio and MIDI keyboard data at the same time.
- Record any input signal using the "rec" button.
- Move the scratch slider while you press any MIDI key. Keys acts like the fader on a DJ mixer, and the big slider acts like your fingers over the vinyl.
- Adjust smoothing to your taste.
30 Jul 2007 KlangLabs updates OverDubber v1.74
29 Aug 2006 Klang Labs updates StompBud to v1.5
06 Mar 2006 Klang Labs releases Milli Vinylli v1.5
24 Feb 2006 KlangLabs updates Sxratch to v2.1
21 Feb 2006 KlangLabs releases Sxratch v2.0
21 Jul 2005 KlangLabs updates BackMan to v1.3
27 Jun 2005 KlangLabs releases OverDubber v1.5
20 Jun 2005 KlangLabs updates Glitch
17 Jun 2005 KlangLabs releases Glitch v1.0
31 Jan 2005 KLANGLABS releases Sxratch v1.0
21 Oct 2004 Klanglabs Synodeia v1.0 released
23 Oct 2002 WNM-1 (Weird Noise Machine) beta released