21st October 2004
Synodeia is a VST effect, but instead of processing the incoming signal, it can recognize pitches (frequencies) from a monophonic source and trigger samples depending on each tone.
Synodeia is a greek word and it means "Accompaniment". This plug-in is made specifically for live performances where a soloist can trigger samples while playing his instrument. This applies to voice and any other monophonic instrument.
- 12 recognizable frequencies (full 12 tone scale).
- 12 *.wav players, user can load custom made samples.
- Lots of controls to fine tune each frequency, input volume and detection response.
- "Hints": no help needed, (just hover the mouse over controls).
- Equal temperament presets (Oct 0 to Oct 5).
- Comes in two versions "Synodeia.dll" (L-R out only) and "Synodeia m-o" (Multiple audio outs-12 stereo pairs).
30 Jul 2007 KlangLabs updates OverDubber v1.74
29 Aug 2006 Klang Labs updates StompBud to v1.5
06 Mar 2006 Klang Labs releases Milli Vinylli v1.5
24 Feb 2006 KlangLabs updates Sxratch to v2.1
21 Feb 2006 KlangLabs releases Sxratch v2.0
21 Jul 2005 KlangLabs updates BackMan to v1.3
27 Jun 2005 KlangLabs releases OverDubber v1.5
20 Jun 2005 KlangLabs updates Glitch
17 Jun 2005 KlangLabs releases Glitch v1.0
31 Jan 2005 KLANGLABS releases Sxratch v1.0
21 Oct 2004 Klanglabs Synodeia v1.0 released
23 Oct 2002 WNM-1 (Weird Noise Machine) beta released