31st October 2008
Kong Audio has released updates for the Chinee Series plugins:
- Chinee Winds to v1.81
- Chinee Kong to v2.88
- Chinee Erhu to v1.41
- Chinee Guzheng to v1.61
- Chinee Nanxiao to v1.41
- Chinee Pipa to v1.41
- Chinee Suona to v1.1
- Matouqin to v1.11
- New 12-note Keyswitching Patches. All plugins (except for Chineekong V2+) now comes with new presets utilizing 12-note (C1-B1) keyswitching, giving users a vastly improved live playability. Also added are more detailed mapped basic patches.
- No more abrupt notes cutting off during the keyswitching process.
- Pitch Envelope is now added to ChineeWinds and ChineeNanxiao besides Guzheng.
- Changes are made to keyswitching in Chineekong V2+ under the hood. Now keyswitching must be confined to MIDI channel 1, but no more abrupt notes cutting-off during the keyswitching process. It's now practical to set up keyswitching in Chineekong V2+ and use it either for live performance or sequencing.
- Updated Guzheng soundbank (Installing this updated soundbank to be used with the new plugin dll is mandatory).
23 Jan 2013 Kong Audio updates QIN RV engine to v2.09
23 Dec 2012 Kong Audio Time-Limited Holiday No-Brainer Deals
16 May 2011 Kong Audio unveils Chinee Series QIN Edition
31 Mar 2011 Kong Audio updates ChineeLiuQin to v1.10
16 Mar 2010 Kong Audio updates All Chinee Series Plug-ins
07 Sep 2009 Kong Audio releases ChineeHuluSi
07 Sep 2009 Kong Audio updates Chinee Series plug-ins
17 Jun 2009 Kong Audio releases ChineeYangQin
25 Mar 2009 Kong Audio releases ChineeGuanZi
05 Jan 2009 Kong Audio updates Chinee Series plug-ins