KORG has announced that the KORG Legacy Collection series is now available in 64-bit. KORG's Legacy Collection series, made up of legendary KORG synthesizers including MS-20, Polysix, Mono/Poly, WAVESTATION and M1, as well as MDE-X effects processor and LegacyCell will now work on the latest 64-bit DAWs.
This update is available to registered users as a free download at KORG USER NET. Note: For KLC-1 v1.0-1.1 owners, you must have previously purchased and registered "v1.2 Upgrade" for access to this update.
- Native 64-bit Audio Units and VST plug-ins are now supported.
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion is now supported.
- This update requires Mac OS X 10.6 (or later). Power PC and Mac OS X 10.5 (or earlier) are no longer supported.
- Native 64-bit VST plug-in is now supported on Windows 7 or later.
- Windows 8 is now supported.
- System requirements have been changed.
For full details on the system requirements, please visit the product pages.