19th April 2007
Korg has updated the Korg Legacy Collection - Analog Edition 2007 to v1.2.2.
Changes and revisions
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) is now supported.
MS-20/MS-20FX v1.2.2, Polysix v1.2.2 and MDE-X v1.2.6:
- The application could occasionally crash after opening and closing the file select dialog box. This has been fixed.
Windows and Mac
- When using the Mono/Poly as a plug-in, the automation of the effect parameters did not work properly. This has been fixed.
- When using the Mono/Poly as a plug-in, the CPU load could spike as the result of several operations such as performing the save function from the host application. This has been fixed.
- Several host applications might crash when using the "randomize parameter" function of the host application to affect the Mono/Poly. This has been fixed.
- The phrase data of Audition Riff No.87 C2 4x4 was incorrect. This has been fixed.
- The left arrow button, located on the left side of the scroll-bar in the PROGRAM BROWSER page, would occasionally not work when it was clicked. This has been fixed.
- When you held down the [Ctrl/Command] key and clicked the mouse on certain parameters on the GLOBAL page, the function would reset to the initial value, and then would work properly. This has been fixed.
Various other minor bugs, display anomalies and functions have also been fixed and/or improved.
10 Apr 2013 Korg Unveils Kross Keyboard
24 Jan 2013 Korg announces MS-20 mini
26 Nov 2012 KORG releases iPolysix for iOS (iPad)
17 Sep 2012 Korg announces Krome Music Workstation
26 Sep 2011 Korg updates LegacyCell for Windows to v1.2.4
28 Jun 2011 Korg announces MR2 Portable Recorder Giveaway
21 Dec 2010 Korg updates Wavestation for Mac to v1.6.6
18 Nov 2010 Korg releases iMS-20 for iPad
18 Nov 2010 Korg unbundles Legacy Collection Series Plug-ins
05 Dec 2010 Big Tick Audio updates Zen to v1.2
02 Dec 2004 New Banks Uploaded
06 Jul 2004 New Banks Uploaded