31st January 2005
- Two oscillators with width (fatness setting) and wave-shape control, a sub oscillator/white noise oscillator mixable with a level control.
- 24db/12db Filter modulated by a dedicated envelope, velocity, and up to 2 LFOs.
- A dedicated ring modulation section that can use keyboard tracking, velocity, envelope, and up to 2 LFOs for modulation of Ring Freq.
- Amp section where amplitude can be modulated by velocity and a dedicated envelope - with it's own built-in compressor. Plus Velocity control of Amp and Filter ADSR Decay.
- A performance section that has Poly-Mono switch, Glide, Glissando and retrigger switches with Time control on the glide. Glide can be routed to OSC1, OSC2 or Both.
- A dedicated distortion unit which uses pre and post filtering (it is this which can give Karnage its unique sound). The modulation (LFO1 or LFO2) is of the pre-post cutoff but the types of filters are set by the shape control so all sorts of effects are possible from a phasing type of modulation to a vocally formant shifting effect, (talk-box effect).
- Two LFOs, whose rate is controlled manually or by host tempo. Destinations are Filter, Ring Modulation and Distortion for both LFOs and you can apply each LFO to more than one destination at once. The LFOs also have MIDI Trigger On/Off (Gate).
- Full set of 128 presets by a variety of respected patch-makers.
25 Mar 2013 Kriminal releases M-Audio Venom Soundbank
25 Jun 2012 Kriminal releases Caustic2 Expansion Pack
17 Feb 2010 Kriminal releases Bass Terminal
22 Sep 2009 Kriminal releases Oktagon
21 Jul 2009 Kriminal releases Omaha
09 Jul 2009 Kriminal releases Felix
26 Jun 2009 Kriminal releases Mozi
25 Jun 2009 Kriminal updates Krolar SX-2 to v1.1
15 Jun 2009 Kriminal releases Krolar SX-2
27 Jul 2005 Kriminal releases Karnage v1.5
31 Jan 2005 Krakli & Kriminal release Karnage v1.0