15th June 2009
Kriminal has released Krolar SX-2, a new free VST instrument for Windows that was inspired by the 1978/9 hardware Roland synth, the SH-2.
- OSC1: sine/saw/pulse.
- OSC2: saw/pulse/noise.
- SubOsc: square (-1 oct below the settings of OSC1).
- Modulator (LFO): sine/square/S&H with rate and delay.
- AutoBend: begins below/above (-2/+2 octaves) key pressed and slides to that pitch.
- PWM: LFO/MAn/Env - the slider adjusts the pulse width or the amount of LFO/Env modulation (the LFO for PWM is a smooth sine with no delay).
- Pitch Mod: controls amount of pitch modulation by the LFO.
- Tuning: OSC2 has its own tuning section, Wide and Narrow (+/-1750 cents or +/-200 cents).
- The SH-2 was monophonic, Krolar SX-2 has a small red button (top right) that allows you to switch from monophonic (low note priority) to polyphonic (6 voices).
- The other features are self explanatory.
25 Mar 2013 Kriminal releases M-Audio Venom Soundbank
25 Jun 2012 Kriminal releases Caustic2 Expansion Pack
17 Feb 2010 Kriminal releases Bass Terminal
22 Sep 2009 Kriminal releases Oktagon
21 Jul 2009 Kriminal releases Omaha
09 Jul 2009 Kriminal releases Felix
26 Jun 2009 Kriminal releases Mozi
25 Jun 2009 Kriminal updates Krolar SX-2 to v1.1
15 Jun 2009 Kriminal releases Krolar SX-2
27 Jul 2005 Kriminal releases Karnage v1.5
31 Jan 2005 Krakli & Kriminal release Karnage v1.0