Kratos Maximizer can be instantiated on the master channel to give that loud, commercial quality release out of the mix without squashing effect and artifacts. It offers simple control over the loudness level via the main Maximize knob, but can also go deeper for more demanding users, giving a control over Texture, Release, Knee, and Ceiling for greater loudness while retaining your mixes original color and dynamics.
- 5 available parameters: Maximize, Texture, Release, Knee, and Ceiling.
- Preset Management with 12 preset slot.
- Mono and Stereo applicable.
- Supports up to 96 kHz Sample Rate.
- Compact and straightforward user interface.
Pricing & Availability
Kratos Maximizer is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU effect plug-in formats. It costs $69.95 but is currently available for the introductory price of $54.95.