KV331 Audio and Computer Music Magazine have released the free (with magazine) SynthMasterCM software synthesizer plug-in. It's available with Computer Music Magazine issue 186 in VST and AU formats on Windows and Mac OS X.
SynthMasterCM is a cut-down version of SynthMaster with the following feature set:
- Single layer synth with:
- 2 wavescanning oscillators with up to 8 waves to scan.
- 2 modulators (sub-oscillators) that can modulate phase/frequency/amplitude of oscillators at audio rate.
- 1 analog filter with LP/HP/BP/BS modes, before/after filter distortion curve.
- 1 arpeggiator with up to 8 steps.
- 4 ADSR envelopes (2 are pre-patched as amplitude and filter envelopes).
- 1 Step/Glide LFO and 1 Triangle/Square LFO.
- Polyphony: up to 12 voices.
- Unison: up to 2 voices.
- Osc Voice Stacking: up to 4 voices.
- Modulation Matrix: 10 slots available.
- Oversampling: 2x (at Good Quality).
- Delay, Chorus and Reverb effects.
- 60 Factory presets by Michael Kastrup, Nori Ubukata and Aiyn Zahev.
Readers who register their copies of SynthMasterCM will have access to the SynthMasterCM online presets library to share their own presets with others. By registering, they will also receive a 20% off discount coupon valid for 30 days towards the purchase of SynthMaster.
An introductory video of the plug-in is available at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odv-2CrIMN4
25 Nov 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.9
20 Aug 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.8
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6