18th March 2013
- Support for SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE presets: SynthMaster now reads SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE presets. Also, SynthMaster users can download the online presets submitted by SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE users.
- MIDI Output: Synthmaster now outputs the MIDI data generated by its arpeggiators on layers 1 and 2.
- 250 New Factory Presets: SynthMaster CM and SynthMaster BE factory presets (130) along with Rob Lee's new factory presets (114) have been added to the factory content of SynthMaster, increasing the total presets count to 750.
- Demo Restrictions Updated: The demo version of SynthMaster now contains 300 factory presets, and the demo timeout duration has been increased to 15 minutes.
- User Preset Folders: SynthMaster now remembers the folders used to save the user presets.
- Easy Parameter Assignments: The auto-assign algorithm for easy parameters have been improved in version 2.6.
- MIDI Sequence Imports: The arpeggiator can now import MIDI files that contains triplet notes as well.
Audio demos of Rob Lee's new factory presets can be listened to at KV331 Audio's soundcloud page
There are also many issues that have been fixed in this update:
- Easy parameter default values are not correct.
- Preset scale dropdown is not working correctly.
- There is a click between overlapping notes in mono mode.
- Layer2 Ensemble effect not working correctly.
- Arpeggiator doesn't work correctly for certain VST host buffer sizes.
- Arpeggiator swing doesn't work correctly when step lengths are multiples of base step length.
- SynthMaster crashes when a scala tuning file contains more than 128 interval definitions.
- Arpeggiator now skips MIDI note on messages for notes that are already in the arpeggiator's playing notes list.
- When a note on message is received for a note that is already in note on state, note off message should be sent to that note first.
- Save/SaveAs buttons don't show up save file dialog for SynthMaster RTAS.
- SynthMaster crashes when VST host changes buffer size.
- SynthMaster doesn't accept arbitrary buffer sizes from VST host.
Registered users of SynthMaster can upgrade to the latest version for free at the below links:
Demo version of SynthMaster 2.6 is available at the below links:
25 Nov 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.9
20 Aug 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.8
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6
12 Feb 2013 KV331 Audio updates Synthmaster to v18.104.22.168
06 Dec 2012 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v22.214.171.124