This update brings the following new features:
- SynthMaster now supports MIDI Program Change and MIDI Bank Changes messages. Users can easily assign selected presets to MIDI banks by right clicking on the presets list and assigning them to a MIDI bank.
- A new skin is added to SynthMaster, designed by Satyatunes
- A new skin is added to SynthMaster Player, designed by VogerDesign & Levent Biyikoglu.
There are also important fixes in this update:
- Voice allocation kills only playing voices in release state.
- License key file dialog is not displayed on some versions.
- When saving global MIDI mappings, mappings there were removed recently are still saved in the config file.
- When hold pedal is released, wrong channel number is sent causing hangs.
- Arpeggiator view crashes/slows down SynthMaster when the control is paging through steps.
- Arpeggiator view doesn't reset scrollbar when a new preset is loaded.
- Pro Tools 12 rejects loading SynthMaster by throwing "Not a Valid 64-bit AAX plugin" error.
- Added new "record note duration" option while recording arp sequences.
Download links for this update
For registered SynthMaster users:
For registered SynthMaster Player users:
SynthMaster Demo users:
SynthMaster Player free users: