KV331 Audio has announced a new update for their wavetable synthesizer SynthMaster One.
This update brings the following new features to SynthMaster One:
- AAX Format: SynthMaster One now works as an AAX instrument inside Pro Tools 10 and above.
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster One comes with 100 new factory presets by BigTone Studios and DeJaVu Sound
- Drag-n-Drop waveform/wavetable import: Users can now import waveforms/wavetables by simply dragging and dropping WAV files into the oscillator waveform displays.
- Left/Right arrows to cycle through waveforms/wavetables: The oscillator waveform display controls now show arrows so that users can cycle through waveforms/wavetables.
- Audio Input: SynthMaster One now features a new oscillator type called "audio in", which makes it possible to pass audio input through the filters, envelopes and effects sections of SynthMaster One.
There are also critical bug fixes for SynthMaster One in this update:
- Some skins are clipped by the DAW application.
- SynthMaster One generates noisy output when engine buffer size >= XLarge and engine quality >= Better.
- Portamento duration shortens when engine quality is increased.
- SynthMaster One Windows setup doesn't write installation location to SynthMasterOneFolders.txt file on 64-bit systems.
- Added Windows keyboard handler for up/down/left/right arrows to the plugin editor window.
- When skin scale is not 100%, volume meters report incorrect values.
- When engine quality > Good, EQ highpass filter enters into positive feedback causing overflows.
- LFO synced speed stays at 1/32 when 1/64 or 1/128 is selected.
Registered SynthMaster One users can download this update at:
Demo users of SynthMaster One can download this update at: