KV331 Audio has updated SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player to version 2.6.15 on both Windows and Mac OS X.
This major update brings support for Avid's AAX format: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player now run as native 64-bit AAX instruments inside Pro Tools 11 on both Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
There are also other important additions, such as: A new skin for SynthMaster Player and more factory presets for both SynthMaster Player and Player Free.
The entire change log for this update is as follows:
- Added AAX version of SynthMaster&SynthMaster Player (32/64-bits on Win/Mac platforms).
- SynthMaster Player skins are now included with SynthMaster as well.
- Added MIDI Learn for XYPad controls.
- Added delete preset feature (by right clicking on a preset).
- Added random waveform selection for oscillators (by right clicking on an osc waveform).
- Added listbox scroll using mouse wheel.
- Added preset bank import feature.
- Updated SynthMaster&SynthMaster User Manuals.
- All SynthMaster&SynthMaster Player installers are now digitally signed.
- Changed Unison implementation to better manage resources.
- Users can now set the default preset to be used when initializing a new instance's settings.
- Users can now search presets by typing in text inside preset search textbox.
- Users can now load a preset randomly selected from current filtered presets list.
- Added SM-800X skin for SynthMaster Player.
- SynthMaster Player now contains 800 factory presets.
- SynthMaster Player free now contains 200 factory presets.
- SynthMaster AU doesn't respond to up/down keyboard events to change current preset.
- SynthMaster VST/AU doesn't normalize discrete parameter values between 0 and 1, causing incompatibilities with many host applications.
- Selecting a Player skin crashes SynthMaster.
- Updated factory presets that have missing easy parameters.
- SynthMaster doesn't read samples under <My Documents>\SynthMaster\Samples folder.
- SynthMaster doesn't read waveforms under My Documents<\SynthMaster\Waveforms folder.
- SynthMaster doesn't remember the last folder presets were saved to.
- Resetting settings of a section might crash SynthMaster.
- Pasting settings of a section from clipboard might crash SynthMaster.
- Loading settings of a section from a partial preset file might crash SynthMaster.
- Changing the value of skin dropdown using mouse wheel crashes SynthMaster.
- Changing the value of scale dropdown using mouse wheel crashes SynthMaster.
- "Preset Skin", "Polyphony", "Preset Quality", "Preset Scale", "Preset Buffer Size" parameters are not saved/loaded correctly for SynthMaster Player.
All users of SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player are strongly urged to update SynthMaster to v2.6.15 at:
- SynthMaster (Windows 32-bits)
- SynthMaster (Windows 64-bits)
- SynthMaster (Mac OS X 32/64-bits)
- SynthMaster Player (Windows 32-bits)
- SynthMaster Player (Windows 64-bits)
- SynthMaster Player (Mac OS X 32/64-bits)
- SynthMaster Player Free (Windows 32-bits)
- SynthMaster Player Free (Windows 64-bits)
- SynthMaster Player Free (Mac OS X 32/64-bits)
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v2.6.15 as well, and can be downloaded at: