KV331 Audio has updated SynthMaster for Windows and Mac OS X to version 18.104.22.168. In this latest update, SynthMaster becomes a native 64-bit VST/AU plug-in on Mac OS X.
Other changes in this update
- Added online presets uploaded by registered users.
- Added a new (red) skin, created by Irion DaRonin.
- Added new global setting to enable/disable hiding older presets.
- Added new global setting to enable/disable bipolar easy parameters.
- For effect version of SynthMaster, oscillator type is set to "audioin" by default now.
- SynthMaster might crash when oscillator type is changed from basic/additive to wavescanning.
- When renaming a preset, SynthMaster shows the file dialog box at the wrong location, which might cause a crash.
- When mod matrix filter is set, and prev/next buttons of the matrix are pressed, SynthMaster might crash.
- 64 bit version of SynthMaster does not load correctly.
- SynthMaster does not send changed parameter values to VST host.
- SynthMaster crashes when SynthMasterFolders.txt file needs to be written.
Registered users can download the latest update at the following links:
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6
12 Feb 2013 KV331 Audio updates Synthmaster to v22.214.171.124
06 Dec 2012 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v126.96.36.199