1st May 2012
- SynthMaster FX has now stereo audio inputs.
- Filter keytracking parameter can now be modulated by modulation sources in SynthMaster.
- Changed demo restrictions: Instead of emitting white noise every 60 secs, SynthMaster now plays random notes after 10 minutes.
- SynthMaster now uses 20 MB less memory per instance.
- When playback restarts/a preset is loaded, all voices are reset, which causes CPU spikes.
- When importing multiple WAV files to generate SFZs, SynthMaster crashes.
- 'Multilink to controllers' freezes Fl Studio when used with SynthMaster.
- Sending CC64 (Hold Pedal) messages can cause SynthMaster to crash after a while.
- Defaults audio-in trigger parameter values of SynthMaster FX were incorrect.
- Mouse wheel doesnt increment a dropdown control's value to its max value.
- Sample playback oscillator generates noisy output when loop positions are beyond 1MB.
- Switching to online browser crashes SynthMaster.
- RTAS plugin crashes ProTools HD upon launching.
- RTAS plugin doesn't send parameter updates to ProTools.
- On the Mac OS X RTAS version, hanging notes occur.
- On the Mac OS X RTAS version, user interface is not refreshed when parameters are updated with mouse.
Registered users can download the latest update at the following:
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6
12 Feb 2013 KV331 Audio updates Synthmaster to v184.108.40.206
06 Dec 2012 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v220.127.116.11