1st May 2012
- SynthMaster FX has now stereo audio inputs.
- Filter keytracking parameter can now be modulated by modulation sources in SynthMaster.
- Changed demo restrictions: Instead of emitting white noise every 60 secs, SynthMaster now plays random notes after 10 minutes.
- SynthMaster now uses 20 MB less memory per instance.
- When playback restarts/a preset is loaded, all voices are reset, which causes CPU spikes.
- When importing multiple WAV files to generate SFZs, SynthMaster crashes.
- 'Multilink to controllers' freezes Fl Studio when used with SynthMaster.
- Sending CC64 (Hold Pedal) messages can cause SynthMaster to crash after a while.
- Defaults audio-in trigger parameter values of SynthMaster FX were incorrect.
- Mouse wheel doesnt increment a dropdown control's value to its max value.
- Sample playback oscillator generates noisy output when loop positions are beyond 1MB.
- Switching to online browser crashes SynthMaster.
- RTAS plugin crashes ProTools HD upon launching.
- RTAS plugin doesn't send parameter updates to ProTools.
- On the Mac OS X RTAS version, hanging notes occur.
- On the Mac OS X RTAS version, user interface is not refreshed when parameters are updated with mouse.
Registered users can download the latest update at the following:
25 Nov 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.9
20 Aug 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.8
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6