6th December 2012
The fixes in this update are:
- SynthMaster skips playing notes at the beginning of a MIDI file when it contains CC123 (all sounds off) message at the very beginning.
- Mouse wheel movement doesn't change the user interface for Osc type parameter.
- Mouse wheel increment is incorrect for dropdown controls.
- LFO Attack parameter is not working.
- Hold pedal implementation is not correct for notes that are pressed multiple times.
- Notes timings are incorrect when engine quality settings is higher than 'Draft'.
- Sending Hold pedal on CC64 message may cause hanging notes.
- Initial value of Layer voice volume can sometimes have an out of range value, causing spikes.
This update also brings new factory presets by Aiyn Zahev, Michael Kastrup and the following new features:
- On Mac OS X, Control-Click now works as right mouse button.
- Presets can now be filtered by 'Bank Name'.
Registered users can download the latest update at:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v184.108.40.206 as well, and can be downloaded at:
25 Nov 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.9
20 Aug 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.8
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6
12 Feb 2013 KV331 Audio updates Synthmaster to v220.127.116.11
06 Dec 2012 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v18.104.22.168