12th February 2013
The update brings major fixes and all users of SynthMaster are encouraged to update to the latest version.
The fixes in this update are:
- Save/SaveAs buttons don't show up save file dialog for SynthMaster RTAS.
- Arpeggiator doesn't import MIDI files correctly when they contains triplet notes.
- Constant modulation source doesn't work.
- Pitch bend doesn't work correctly for comb filters.
- SynthMaster crashes when VST host changes buffer size.
- SynthMaster doesn't accept arbitrary buffer sizes from VST host.
- Saving preset settings might cause SynthMaster RTAS to crash.
- MIDI Node number of each SynthMaster RTAS instance is not unique.
- Preset browser bank filter missing in Synthmaster RTAS.
- For VST hosts that use variable buffer size (such as Orion), SynthMaster doesn't work correctly.
- When engine quality is greater than draft, MIDI CC filter lag time is incorrect.
- When engine quality is greater than draft, non-voice MIDI messages are not processed correctly.
- When voice stealing, notes that are held should not be stolen.
- Deleting keyscaler points with right mouse button doesn't work.
- For multiline textboxes (preset description), the last line is not displayed.
- SynthMaster AU 64-bits might crash if there are certain plugins in the session.
- Step LFO doesn't start at correct step index.
- SynthMaster should warn user if temporary files can not be written (under Program Files or Library).
- After saving a preset its name is displayed twice on the preset browser.
- For SFZ oscillators, phase (sample start index) parameter can not be modulated.
This update also brings the following new features:
- SynthMaster now supports multiple user preset folders.
- SynthMaster now adds default preset extension smpr while saving presets.
- SynthMaster now remembers user's last folder selection for imported samples.
- SynthMaster now supports global A4 tune through configuration file.
- Added tripled/dotted timing for arpeggiator steps.
- Added stereo panning for stereo SFZ oscillators.
Registered users can download the latest update at:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v126.96.36.199 as well, and can be downloaded at: