12th February 2013
The update brings major fixes and all users of SynthMaster are encouraged to update to the latest version.
The fixes in this update are:
- Save/SaveAs buttons don't show up save file dialog for SynthMaster RTAS.
- Arpeggiator doesn't import MIDI files correctly when they contains triplet notes.
- Constant modulation source doesn't work.
- Pitch bend doesn't work correctly for comb filters.
- SynthMaster crashes when VST host changes buffer size.
- SynthMaster doesn't accept arbitrary buffer sizes from VST host.
- Saving preset settings might cause SynthMaster RTAS to crash.
- MIDI Node number of each SynthMaster RTAS instance is not unique.
- Preset browser bank filter missing in Synthmaster RTAS.
- For VST hosts that use variable buffer size (such as Orion), SynthMaster doesn't work correctly.
- When engine quality is greater than draft, MIDI CC filter lag time is incorrect.
- When engine quality is greater than draft, non-voice MIDI messages are not processed correctly.
- When voice stealing, notes that are held should not be stolen.
- Deleting keyscaler points with right mouse button doesn't work.
- For multiline textboxes (preset description), the last line is not displayed.
- SynthMaster AU 64-bits might crash if there are certain plugins in the session.
- Step LFO doesn't start at correct step index.
- SynthMaster should warn user if temporary files can not be written (under Program Files or Library).
- After saving a preset its name is displayed twice on the preset browser.
- For SFZ oscillators, phase (sample start index) parameter can not be modulated.
This update also brings the following new features:
- SynthMaster now supports multiple user preset folders.
- SynthMaster now adds default preset extension smpr while saving presets.
- SynthMaster now remembers user's last folder selection for imported samples.
- SynthMaster now supports global A4 tune through configuration file.
- Added tripled/dotted timing for arpeggiator steps.
- Added stereo panning for stereo SFZ oscillators.
Registered users can download the latest update at:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v126.96.36.199 as well, and can be downloaded at:
25 Nov 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.9
20 Aug 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.8
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6
12 Feb 2013 KV331 Audio updates Synthmaster to v188.8.131.52
06 Dec 2012 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v184.108.40.206