22nd August 2014
KV331 Audio has updated SynthMaster to v2.6.19 which now allows you to assign envelopes/LFOs or even MIDI velocity to effect parameters (such as the EQ).
Other fixes/updates include:
- NEW: <MyDocuments>/SynthMaster/Presets folder is now added to preset search folders list upon startup.
- FIX: Changing the HP cutoff frequency of the EQ effect generates noise/out of range values.
- FIX: Sampling rate is set to 44.1 kHz for all SynthMaster AAX instances.
- FIX: When importing MIDI sequences to the arpeggiator, rests in between notes are not recognized correctly.
- FIX: When number of loops is set to 0 for multistage/2D envelopes, they don't work as "one shot" envelopes.